I was tagged by Christina.
1. Four tv shows that you watch:
- Arrested Development (currently watching on Netflix)
- The Soup
- Parks and Recreation
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- My family and friends – I would not be the person I am today without them, and they are my priority.
- Music – I have really gotten out of my classic rock bubble these past couple of years and have started exploring new genres. I also play the drums and while I do not practice enough, I love being a drummer.
- Running – I have a love/hate relationship with it, but it’s my therapy.
- Experiencing all I can out of life.
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
- Oh, Mother of God.
- OH GOD (I have a certain way of saying this. I say it in a faux freaked-out voice.)
4. Four things you’ve learned from the past:
- Timing is everything.
- You will never accomplish anything if you do not get yourself out of your comfort zone and embrace your fears.
- Everything happens for a reason and eventually works itself out.
- While it’s very important to be self-reliant, no man is an island. You need a good network of family and close pals in life.
5. Four places you would like to go:
- Las Vegas
- Back to NYC!!!!!
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Went to work.
- Went to First Thursday with my brother and friends
- Had a good convo with a friend.
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- Philly/NYC trip in the summer with my family!
- New episodes of Californication and Parks and Rec starting soon
- Springing forward – means longer days and warm weather again!
8. Four things you love about winter:
- I’m gonna steal Christina’s answer and say hot chocolate
- The excuse to wear boots everyday with everything
- Cozying up on the couch with a blanket and watching TV without feeling too lazy
- Not getting a heat stroke every time I go outside
9. Tag four people to play along:
Patrick, Madeline, Alexandra, and Alli