Last night, I was so exhausted that I was asleep by 11:30.
Spoiler alert – not tonight!
I had McAlister’s for dinner tonight, which is always tasty. I decided to have a sweet tea with my meal. There are three things you must know about this sweet tea:
1. They are quite delicious
2. One serving is enough to satiate a horse
3. My endocrinologist is not supposed to know that I am drinking said tea since I am not supposed to be having sugar anymore since apparently I’m very slowly on my way to diabetes, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Before leaving, I decided to take a refill because clearly I enjoy LIVING ON THE EDGE. This was a mistake since heaven knows how much sugar is in one serving, let alone TWO. And it’s two am and I’m wide awake. I’ve had quite a productive evening:
1. Catch up on the factcheck.org summary and analysis of the debate
2. Read an analysis of Romney’s and Obama’s proposed tax plans
3. Not understand a word of them
4. Work on a new cross-stitch project
5. Work on actual work, i.e. stuff I do for a living
ALL THE THINGS. ALL. THE. THINGS.
I do realize that participation in above activities on a Saturday night is more reminiscent of a woman three decades older than myself, but I don’t care. My loved ones openly embrace my nerdiness and lameness . My dad already made fun of me today for wanting to watch the Jon Stewart/Bill O’Reilly debate for fun (but it WILL be fun!)
I should probably go to bed, right?
IT’S TWO AM AND THE FEAR IS GONE
(now you realize there’s a reason why my friends have given me the nickname of “Lame Jenny”)